G603 G682 G617 G654 Granite Cobblestone

G603 G682 G617 G654 Granite Cobblestone
Product Details

Product Description:

1.Product Name:G603, G682, G617, G654 Granite Cobblestone

2.Item No.:BYX-GC03

3.Material:Granite G603, G682, G617, G654

4.Color:

1).Yellow, Red ,Light and Dark Grey.

2).Other Colors avilable: G603, G633, G602, G682, G681, G684, G654,

3).Other Material and Color:Black Basalt, Red Porphyry, Green Porphyry, Slate and more.

5.Surface Finishing:Top flamed,other natural and tumbled,bottom swan cut.(Other surface finished include Flamed ,Bush hammered ,Sawn cut and etc.).

6.Size:50x50x3cm(Designs and size both could be amended according to client's project and requests).

7.Usage:Garden, Driveway, Walkway , Landscape, Patio and etc.

8. Advantages:
1).Design:Have made design for many foreign customers for paving cobblestone and other products.

2).Techniques: circle saw, sized cutting machine, combined saw

9.Payment terms:T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.

10.Packing:

1).Inner packing is plastic film,

2).outer packing is by strong wooden crate.

11.Delivery Time: 10-15 days offer the first one container after the order confirmed.

12.MOQ:One 20’ Container.

13.Loading Port:China Port


Pictures of Other Similar Products:

image001.jpg

image003.jpg

image005.jpg


 

 


Feedback