Red Porphyry & G603 Light Grey Granite Cobblestone

Product Details

Product Description:

1.Product Name:Red Porphyry & G603 Light Grey Granite Cobblestone

2.Item No.:BYX-GC16

3.Material:Red Porphyry & G603

4.Color:Red & Light Grey

5.Surface Finishing:Top Flamed,other sides natural ,bottom sawn cut.


Pattern Shape

Fan shape

Cube shape

Round Shape

Random Shape

Common Size



Dia:150-300cm, thickness:3cm


Designs and size both could be amended according to client's project and requests.

7.Usage:Garden, Driveway, Walkway , Landscape, Patio and etc.

8.Packing :Inner packing is plastic film, outer packing is by strong wooden crate.

9.Delivery Time: 10-15 days offer the first one container after the order confirmed.

10.MOQ:One 20’ Container.

11.Loading Port:China Port


We are specializing in Granite block and Marble Tile, Flooring tile, Kitchen countertops, Bathroom Vanities, Tub surrounds, Tombstone & Monument etc. Custom edges, colors and sizes are available for special orders. If you are interested in our products and services, please contact us!


Payment Term:

T/T (30% in advance,the rest 70% be payed when the seller Load the goods to the ship,and see the copy of B/L)

The Lead time:

15-20days after the order be confirmed by both parties


Pictures of Other Similar Products: