Imperial Gold Granite Big Slab Golden Brown Stone for Bathroom Vanity Countertops
Imperial Gold Granite Slab
Material: Imperial Gold Granite
Color: Gold and Yellow.
Thickness: 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 30mm.
Origin Country: India
Usage: Interior & Exterior Flooring, Wall, Countertop,
Big Slab Size Recommendation:
2100up x 700up x 20mm/ 30mm/ 15mm
2400up x 1200up x 20mm/ 30mm/ 15mm
2700up x 1700up x 20mm/ 30mm/ 15mm
Available Finished: Polished, Sawn, Honed, Flamed, Brushed, Leather, Antique.
Available Usage: Indoor & Outdoor Flooring, Wall, Kitchen-top, Work- top, Stairs, Bathroon, Vanity-top, Vases.
Delivery Time: 20day after received 30% or 50% deposit.
Hardness (Moh's Scale)
Imperial Gold granite features shades of gold and yellow background with white and gray veins and small flecks of darker gold.
This durable granite from India is available in both tiles and slabs and is recommended for interior and exterior projects including landscaping, walls, countertops, and flooring.
The Imperial Gold granite has a very inconsistent pattern.
As it is illustrated in the below pictures, parts of the countertop consists prominent veins formed by a range of golden tones mixed with black and other dark shades.
The veins add a lot of movement and flow to the countertops. In other parts however, a wide range of pink hues prevail, and in combination with white and light shades they create irregular static shapes.
Imperial Gold Granite Big Slab
Polished, honed, flamed, bushhammered, sandblasted, chiseled, natural split, tumbled, pineapple,etc.
tile,slab,kerbstone,cube stone, paving stone, countertop.
Usually 15 – 20 days working days after received your deposit
During the whole production process, from block choosing, fabrication to package, Our quality controller will strictly inspect each pcs and control each process to ensure quality standards and timely delivery.
Close Looking :
Interior Stair Tile:
1) Polished degree: 85 or up
2) Thickness tolerance: -2/+1mm QC check pieces by pieces strictly before packing
3) Diagonal tolerance: +/-1mm
4) Surface flatness tolerance: +/-0.3mm
5) Adjacent edge verticality tolerance: +/-0.5mm, Precise Cutting by infrared-ray-cut machine
1) 30% T/T advance payment and balance 70% T/T against B/L Copy or L/C at sight
2) Other payment terms are available after negotiation
1) 100% Natural Material
2) Own Factories
3) Export large Quantity
4) Customized Design
5) Prompt delivery
6) Competitive Price
7) Experienced Carving Artist and QC
8) Quality Assurance
9) Accept small quantity order
10) CAD Drawing
11) We have been concentrating on stone industry for more than 20 years
12) Experienced workers and efficient management team
13) Over Hundred of Natural Stone Material
Why Chooese Us?
a. We respect every client’s need and designs
b. Kindly suggestion of product for you.
c. Do whatever we can to fits your needs and clien’s idea.
d. We treat every client as our friend.
e. Keeping update for you during the process.
f. Free sample
g. Strong Package to keep the product intact in the shipping
h. You can send us the sketch, or photo or description of the design you like, we will make it come true.